Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cousin Dennis is the best!

I know, it's been forever since I posted last...my computer hasn't been working all that well and I put all of our Christmas pictures on Steve's computer, so I will have to post those from his computer sometime soon. So, for now, I am just going to skip over Christmas (it was awesome!) and tell you about our visit down to Orange County to visit Lauren, Denny and little Dennis. We went on New Years Day and stayed for two days. Dennis is 5 months old now and is full of smiles. Lily loved seeing her cousin and Steve and I loved hanging out with Lauren, Denny, Dennis, Lois, Jimmy, Todd, Kristi and the girls. We had our own "Christmas," including a wonderful turkey dinner (thanks Lois!)



















1 comment:

Denny Flanagan said...

Our babies are CUTE. 'Nuff said.