Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The best Daddy in the whole world!

Sorry all you other fathers out there, but Steve really is the best daddy around :-)!! He is such a wonderful husband and is awesome with Lily. Her face just lights up when he comes into the room. It's a special treat when Steve is home at night because he has youth group and softball and tennis matches, etc. that take up a lot of nights. So last night Steve gave Lily a bath (in the big bath tub since she is sitting so good now!) and they were so cute. Lily was pretty hilarious, she was taking her rubber ducky and dunking it under the water over and over again! Steve called me in to see it in action, so, of course, I had to take a couple pictures!





Then this morning, after I got out of the shower I found Steve and Lily looking so cute and comfortable in our bed....I am so lucky!!

No comments: